Sunday 5 June 2011

A Confession (and X-Men: First Class)

Well, having watched X-Men: First Class*, I have a confession to make.

I have a crush on Oliver Platt. This guy here:


I know, I’m weird. I’m also gay. But my celebrity straight crushes are almost always nerdy or conventionally unattractive - though, Platt was wearing awesome 60s glasses, not entirely my fault. Weird, I know. Oliver Platt (thank you The West Wing), Bradley Whitford (again TWW), Stephen Fry and Rowan Atkinson (Blackadder), David Mitchell (Peep Show), Jon Pertwee (Doctor Who)... 

*a note on the film: pretty cool and epic, nothing we didn't know already, but good, amusing and slightly upsetting in places. I was disappointed with two things, first, the CGI of the guns on the warships and, secondly, the usual lack of women who are anything but typically good looking and wander around half naked... 

No comments:

Post a Comment