Monday 13 June 2011

Fringe programme

Edinburgh Festival Fringe programme is available online. I have half a dozen hard copies of previous years in my room and frankly, with how thick the buggers are, I don't think I would be bothered flicking through online personally. The handy thing about the physical ones is that you can just thumb through in five minutes or less. On the other hand, it's relatively easy for me to get hold of one, whereas visitors to Scotland might find it useful, particularly if they're only over for a few days.

Anyhow, Fringe almost upon us: YAY! Always awesome. Unlike the sister, I won't be working on anything through it, but a few of my friends and I were considering chipping in to go see Shappi Khorsandi and have a wander around the jam-packed streets of festival season 'Burgher. We considered going to see the Footlights (as we do every year) then, again as we do every year, decided the likelihood of us missing out on seeing a young Fry or Mitchell was low... reasoning which will piss us off in a decade or so I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment